Saturday, March 15, 2014

Last Post of the Quarter

After a fretful day of rambling, I am almost done for now! I don't really know what to talk about so I'll tell you about myself I guess. I really like raspberries and dark chocolate; they are absolutely heavenly. Purple is my favorite color, although I also like blue and silver because glitter is great. I want to go on a safari someday. I've always loved reading books and used to read constantly as a child. I was also a little horse-crazy from ages 7 to around 12 or 13. I used to draw a lot but I don't consider myself a very good artist. I do wish I was better at it, though; but I don't really have the patience. Procrastination is my downfall. Every few months I get a major burst of inspired poetry writing and then it stops. I practically live in my bed but sometimes get tired of watching the world pass by through my window. Every so often I desperately wish I could be a little kid again, but most of the time I just want to grow up and be independent and find my place in this big, beautiful world.
I hope all of you have wonderful adventures this spring. I will update you on mine next quarter!

No comments:

Post a Comment