Saturday, March 15, 2014

$$$


It’s important to find a job you enjoy. Otherwise, you will always be waiting. Waiting until the weekend, waiting for vacation. You’ll find yourself at the weekend or vacation and you will either be trying to do too much or not enough. You will go back to work on Monday or the next week and find that yoyu hadn’t had any fun at all and you don’t want to be anywhere.

Not only do I want to find a job I enjoy; I want to find a flexible job. One that allows me to live a life outside of work as well. One where I am not working 50 weeks of the year to get 2 weeks off in the summer; one where I can be more productive in a shorter amount of time along with enjoying the whole process.

I don’t want to work 40 hours a week at minimum wage. I don’t want to be constantly saving or worrying. I want to be both financially stable while having enough money to spend on what I want to do. However, I know money isn’t everything, and they say it can’t buy happiness, but being financially stable can decrease your worries and make you happier, and that's what I want for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment