Saturday, March 15, 2014

Future


I have so many hopes and dreams for my future. I don't yet know what college I want to go to, but I know I want to study biology/pre-med, and maybe minor in a couple of things. I will always have an interest in literature and writing and Spanish and music and philosophy, but obviously I can't minor in all of them. I want to stretch myself, find my wings and spread them and fly. I want to find myself at university, and my independence. And of course, I'll save up some money somehow, because after I graduate I want to go on to medical school and that's pretty expensive. I don't yet know what kind of doctor I want to be, but I know I want to help make people better.
Of course, I will always continue writing. At first, I wanted to be an author, but I think if someone told me to write I would lose interest in it and wouldn't want to do and would have trouble making money that way. It's better to keep it as a hobby and if I sell a couple of books, well, then I've still made some money and had fun doing it without any of the pressure of deadlines. I also don't know if I want to get married yet. I think if the right person comes along, I will know. I probably will want to adopt little children. Pregnancy and childbirth have always seemed really daunting to me, and there's such a need for adoption.
Anyway, the future is before me. I want to make the most of it. I hope I have the courage to live a good story.

No comments:

Post a Comment