Saturday, March 15, 2014

Adventures


I'm writing this after a very long day. I should tell you it's March 8 because I probably won't post this for a while.
I was supposed to have the SAT today, but it was postponed because somewhere on some road where some person lived there was like a tiny piece of ice. This annoyed me as I was all ready to go and literally almost out the door and I had studied and eaten a good breakfast and everything. But then my friend who was going to pick me up texted me and told me to go back to bed, and so I did.
I'm glad, because I went to this thing at New Life Camp and it was fun but also very tiring. I met some nice people and hung out with my friend but we played this game and it was very intense and kind of hard for me to keep up and at one point I fell in a mud puddle and that made me sad. As I am so tired and in so much pain I am going to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment