Saturday, March 15, 2014

Today

Today I went outside and laid out underneath the sun in the old sandbox I played in as a child. I listened to the waves using an app on my ipod and read The Old Man and the Sea and drank lemon water and pretended I was at the beach. And oh, was it lovely.
I am almost done with my homework and it isn't even Sunday yet. Usually I think about doing my homework around 7 PM on a Sunday evening and say, "Well, I'll do it when I finish this TV episode. But oh no! That episode ended on a cliffhanger so of course I have to watch the next one. By maybe 8 PM, I've gotten ready to start. And while I always tell myself every Friday that this weekend I'll work ahead so my week will be less stressful, by the time I've gotten around to doing my homework I'm tired and only do what's due the next morning. But this time I've actually worked ahead a little bit because I'm having dinner with my grandma on Monday and helping at food shuttle on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment