Monday, December 16, 2013

Last Day of Semester


I’m really tired. I’m writing this really late and I should probably be in bed but some nights you just need to stay up late writing. The last day of school before exams then Christmas break is tomorrow and I’m really excited about that. I’ve been looking forward to this since Thanksgiving break ended.

Tomorrow I will give all my lovely friends their Christmas presents. In some classes I’ll have to pay attention to exam review, but in most of them I’ll hopefully be able to zone out and write or read or catch up on sleep. I remember last year I read a really sad book during exam review days, called 13 Reasons Why, and it ended with me awkwardly crying in the back corner of the room during class. Maybe I’ll just sleep.

In band we’re having our Christmas party and this will be very good. There will be food and when there is food parties are fun. And my band friends will be there, and it will just be a good time in general and yeah I’m going to bed, good night world.

No comments:

Post a Comment