Monday, December 16, 2013

Bacon


I just spent a wonderful day with my friend Emily, who is a pretty awesome chica. She came over to my house and we made sandwiches out of warm chewy chocolate chip cookies and cold soft ice cream, which are the best kind of sandwiches in my opinion. Then we watched funny movies and of course laughed for a long time. She’s one of those people that always makes me laugh, and I think you need to always hold on to those people that make you laugh. Then came the 2 AM conversations about everything from God to boys to girls to school and what we wanted to do with our lives.

Then this morning we woke up and ate bacon and it was lovely and greasy and wonderfully tasty. Emily had never had bacon before so it was quite an experience for her. I feel very honored to be part of someone’s first ever bacon-eating moments in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment