Thursday, October 10, 2013

Procrastination

I am suffering from writer's block at the moment but I have to finish this assignment so I am going to write about that. I probably should not have procrastinated on this so much. It is due tomorrow and I still have a lot to do. This should be fun. I am using sarcasm here.
Procrastination. My definition is when you put off until tomorrow what could be done today, and repeat the process tomorrow. Until you find yourself the night before the due date frantically trying to come up with things to write about. I'm not sure why I procrastinated. It's not that I don't enjoy writing, I do. I love it. Especially when I can come up with a good topic to write about. Maybe it was because I started late because I had BlogSpot connection problems at my house. Maybe I couldn't come up with a good topic, or maybe I had other things to do. Or maybe it was just such a long-term assignment I thought I had plenty of time. I have so many excuses.
Anyway, next quarter I will probably not wait so long until I start the assignment because I have learned my lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment