Thursday, October 10, 2013

I am so tired

I am so tired of writing blog posts, so it is good that I only have four more to go. Time for another random poem about not knowing what to write about.

I could write about a dog
Or a ribbety green frog
I could write about the fog
Or a bark-covered, rough brown log.

I could write about the sun
I could write about the Huns
I could write about some nuns
I could write about some puns!

Maybe describe a purple elephant,
But wait, I can't
They don't exist.
But I just talked about creativity
Permeating through every single activity

And every story that I write,
So I will try to not be trite
But maybe I'll stay up all night
Staring at the glow of my laptop light.

I could tell you what the fox says
But you might not care to know.
We could dress the fox in a fez
And tell it where to go.

Maybe I should've done this sooner
Perhaps when the night wasn't quite so lunar
Next time I'll be sure to tell myself
To not put this project on the shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment