Thursday, October 10, 2013

Introduction

Hello lovely internet world! Welcome to my blog, and thanks for stopping by! This blog will probably be a culmination of my ramblings, opinions on certain things, experiences, likes and dislikes, short stories, poetry, and life in general.
I don't really know how to run a blog but I guess there's no wrong way to do it so I'm gonna tell you about myself.
My name is Lina. I'm 16 and a junior in high school. My life is a mixture of crazily hectic and awesome. I'm a devoted Christ follower and that pretty much defines every other aspect of my life. Some people would call me a well-rounded person because I have a lot of interests. I enjoy music-I play the flute, piccolo (think tiny high-pitched flute), piano, mallet instruments (think giant glorified xylophone type things), and I've dabbled a bit in guitar. And I sing. I like writing. I did NaNoWriMo as a freshman and I plan on doing it this November as well (3 weeks!). Ever since I was three or four years old, I read books voraciously; I could not get enough of them, and that continues to this day. I love elephants; chocolate; and the colors purple, silver, and black. You will learn more about me in my future blog posts, I hope!
You all are awesome for reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment