Sunday, June 1, 2014

Motivation

I have 7 more blogs to do, some math problems, and 2/3 of an essay to write before tomorrow. It's almost 7 PM and I have no motivation to get any of it done. I kind of just want to lie in bed and do anything else but I have to get this done.
And then when I get home tomorrow I have to study for my history exam on Tuesday and then when I get home on Tuesday I have to study for my math exam on Wednesday and then after that I have to study for the SAT on Saturday and then I'm free. But not really because next Tuesday I'm getting my wisdom teeth taken out and I'll have to recover from that which will not be fun so...there goes the first week of my summer. At least I can lie in bed and read and watch TV shows and be lazy and drink milkshakes.
On to more interesting things, I've been listening to Car Radio by Twenty-One Pilots for the last 3 days and it is so much more than a song it is like a religious experience and words cannot describe it and yeah, I swear if it weren't for music I wouldn't be here. Music keeps me sane when other things can't.
The little things in life are important. Including finishing my homework and going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment