Friday, August 1, 2014

August Goals

Well, summer has been great these past 2 months. School starts on the 18th and marching band on the 4th, though, so summer is nearly over. Time for some August goals:
-finish reading The Reason for God
-read at least 2 other books (I used to read a book a day so I know that's possible)
-do 3 art projects I have planned (a quote board, a sketch collage, and a drawing)
-have a good start to marching band and senior year of school
-spend time every day with Jesus
-exercise 5 days a week
-choose colleges to apply to (yikes!)
-drive somewhere that's not in your neighborhood (I NEED to get my license soon but I have such anxiety about driving in general and I need to practice more on real roads going to real places with real traffic)
-make another blog post sometime this month about something a bit deeper than your to-do list
Let's see where I am in 31 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment